​Custom & ​Luxury 
​Travel Specialist

Red Parrot Travel highly recommends all US citizens to obtain a passport book.  It is good for 10 years and is the best form of identification when traveling.  To start the application process or a renewal click on the passports.

Red Parrot Tip:  Be sure to get the passport book and not just the passport card.  The passport card can NOT be used when flying out or back into the United States.  You must have the passport book.

How can I get a certified copy of my birth certificate?

If you were born in the United States you can obtain a Certified Copy of your birth certificate.  Click the birth certificate below.  This will direct you to the CDC website and where to write for vital records

How Do I Get a Passport?

Where do I submit my passport application?

Just click the Vendors' Choice button below to find out all you need to know to get the best out of attending a wedding show. 
​Red Parrot Travel is the proud recipient of the Perfect Wedding Guide Vendors' Choice Awards for 2017.

Travel Questions Answered by 

There is a great website that has all the details of how and where you need to update your new name.  Just click the Bride Kit below!

travel 411

Want to know how to get the most out of attending a Wedding Show?

I've gotten married, how do I change my name?

There are a number of different outlets to submit your passport application.  You do have to appear in person with your application and documentation.  Many and most locations require an appointment.  To find the nearest location to just click on the map below.